Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 220 and Digi Stamp Boutique

Good morning SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY followers.
This is Nancy as your hostess from Northern Arizona.
The other day, my daughter-in-law and I went on a walk to almost the top of Thumb Butte, in Prescott, AZ.  This is a mountain that I have wanted to climb but never thought I would be able to.  I finally did it.  I am not sure if I will ever do it again mainly because it wasn't very kind on the knees.  But, I did it!!!  It is a pretty steep climb. 
I want to share some of the picture that we took.   
      

                                                                                   On the way down the mountain

Thumb Butte



Sally Ann
from
        Digi Stamp Boutique     
is our sponsor this week.    Thanks Sally Ann for all you have done over the years.     




All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

The winner from last week $10.00 Gift Certificate "Diedre Mosher Designs" is:


CONGRATULATIONS!!! Be sure to grab your winner's badge and display it proudly on your blog.
Winner: Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com
To claim your $10 Gift Certificate. 
  

Our Top Three in no particular order are:

1.  Janice #25

2.  Francesca #13

3.  Olga #27
Go ahead and display our Top Three badge on your blog, you did great!!!



Our Grand Prize Winner this week will receive: 6 free digi images



Now for some inspiration from our very talented Design Team, using some Digi Stamp Boutique images:

Jeannie




Heide




Holly




Sally




Joanna



Sharon



Linda




Kathie




Nancy




We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.

Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:.

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Digi Stamp Boutique images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.

2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 220 as your label or tag.

3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.

Have a fantastic week creating!

Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.



Happy Crafting from Nancy and


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. More wonderful samples from the DT along with a new great sketch. Those are some great pictures Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for climbing all that way Nancy - you're braver than me!

    Congratulations to Suze and the top 3 and a huuuge thank you to Sally Ann at DSB for her sponsorship this week.

    Good luck everyone.

    Holly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies for all your effort on commenting on my project, even when I have slide in on a banana skin. Thank you for choosing me as part of your top 3.
    The new sketch is great and I love all the lovely projects.
    Enjoy autumn up in the northern hemisphere and have a fantastic day!
    Greetings from the South!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the happy dance - thank you. Congrats to the Top 3. Enjoying all the photos in the posts - makes me feel like I'm getting a free world trip! Congrats to Nancy on achieving your goal - I know many wouldn't even have tried (probably me amongst them!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT's examples. Congrats to the Top3 and Winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning everyone and what a great week it is with such a lovely posting from Nancy. Congratulations Nancy for achieving your goal totally amazing and what a wonderful view once you got to the top. Thanks to Sally-Ann for being one very amazing sponsor, I love working with your images. To Sally for another lovely sketch it's very simple but a very elegant sketch so I hope to see heaps of entries this week. Take care everyone wishing you all a great week crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone! I adore all the DSB images this week! Lovely creations, gals! Great sketch too, Sally! Sally Ann, we always look forward to you sponsoring us at SSW! Thanks for your generosity. Congrats to our winners this week! Nancy, I wish I could have hiked Thumb Butte with you. Way to go! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone. It has been several days since my hike up Thumb Butte. My legs are still so sore I can hardly walk up and down stairs. LOL. :) It was really fun and I really hope I can do it again sometime. Congrats to our winners. And thanks you Sally Ann for you wonderful support here at Sweet Sketch. Have a great crafty week!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant scenery and a great climb Nancy. Another great sketch this week and some lovely DT cards. Finally, huge thanks for placing me in your top 3 and for all the lovely comments you leave me each time I enter. You really are a supportive bunch & I can't think of a challenge that comments more - well done ladies, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the beautiful pics Nancy... I admire your courage to take on a climb like that's - WOW!! Congrats to our Winner and Top Three - and thanks to all the rest of the entries, such beautiful cards!! Thanks to Sally Ann for get faithful Sponsorship, you are an inspiration to us =)
    Wishing a great week of crafting to all!!
    Blessings!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures and great achievement climbing that mountain!
    Love the sketch and the DT examples.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for some great inspiration and beautiful photos of Arizona. Loved all of the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great sketch and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. a fabulous sketch ladies, i really enjoyed this one and your DT cards are stunning :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to get a chance to play along again this week, fab sketch and stunning Dt samples. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    I have take the time again to play along. Great sketch again.
    En Yes, a bugaboo image again. Can't help it. I just love them.

    Claudia
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great images at DSB. Fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, thanks you for this sketch. He is easy and I like make a card whit this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful DT creations and a fun sketch; thank you!
    lindaj

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful sketch this week! Fabulous inspiration from the DT too!

    -Lori Byrns

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you - hope you like my play on your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks ladies for this weeks inspiration, I most definitely needed it, and as always I can rely on Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the sketch and great inspiration cards. Congrats on the climb - those days are far behind me now! We experienced our first BIG monsoon storm in AZ yesterday!

    ReplyDelete