Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 171-103 and Pattie's Creations


GOOD MORNING AND WELCOME TO
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY
This is Nancy hosting today for Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  This past week my brother and sister-in-law and I took a train ride up the Verde Valley in Northern Arizona.  I want to share a few pictures of our trip. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time together. 

 
 

Hope you enjoy.
Now for the winners of last weeks challenge.


Our Grand Prize Winner of a $10.00 Gift Certificate from Stamp Fairy is:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize.
Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!!
Our Top 3 Winners from last week are:

1:  PAT (MSPFD) #4
2:  JANE MIDDLETON #5

3:  SUZE #20
Congratulations to you all!!
Please pick up your Top 3 badge along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!!!



Now for our sponsor this week.

Pattie’s Creations     


Pattie Gomez Bio
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief
Grand Prize Winner will receive: 3 digis

You will love working with this sketch.  It is really a fun one.
Thanks, Arlana




Look at these amazing cards from our DT

Sally
 




 













Erika
Erika is taking a break again for school.  It has really been fun having her create cards with the DT.  Thanks Erika, and good luck for a happy and fun year with your kids.  We will miss you.



Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge Rules:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Pattie's Creations images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.

2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #171-103 as your label or tag.

3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.


Have a wonderful week and we look forward to your creations!
Thanks for joining us, Nancy
and


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card for the Grand Prize, I greatly appreciate it. What wonderful cards from the DT again on this great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening everyone, well I did think winter was over and spring was here but tonight I've had to put the heating on again and there is so much snow down in parts of New Zealand so it's made the temperature drop even where we live and last week I was wearing some summer clothes. Congratulations to Lisa Lynn being our winner from last weeks challenge and to our Top 3 cards great week ladies. What a wonderful array of cards from the DT this week we all had amazing images to work with from our Sponsor Pattie Gomez the owner of Pattie's Creations. Thank you Pattie great images. Thanks Arlana for reusing this sketch again. Nancy thanks for the great posting, love your photo's looks like you had a great day with your family. Hope everyone has a wonderful week crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning and Happy Wednesday. Congrats to Lisa Lynn and to the Top Three from last week - Awesome cards from everyone. I so enjoyed visiting your Blogs!! Thanks Nancy for taking us along on your train ride =) Beautiful pictures!!
    What a great Sketch this week and awesome images from Pattie's Creations. I actually just stopped by her store and picked up a few more =) The DT cards are wonderful and I so look forward to seeing all the new creations this week.
    Blessings to all - Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to be among the top 3 cards chosen from last week's entries. What an honor! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy, thanks for sharing your photos of your train ride. It looks so gorgeous! Great job on the post too! The cards this week are so fabulous! Thanks, Pattie, for your sponsorship. We love your images as I am sure our followers will love them too! Congrats to our four winners this week! Lovely job! Looking forward to seeing what our players will create with Arlana's sketch!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone. I had every intention to get up early this morning and do all of my commenting.....well, sleep was more important, aparantly. Pattie, thank you so much for sponsoring us this week. I can't even begain to tell you how much fun I had creating with the image I got. Congrat to the winners this week too. Great job!!
    Have a wonderful crafty week!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy it was so fun seeing your pictures. So Pretty!!! Thanks so much for posting this week. Love all the cards this week. Pattie I adore my image. It was so fun to work with. Thanks so much for sponsoring us. Congrats to our winners. Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with this week. Have a sweet week everyone!!! HUGS Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  8. another great sketch and gorgeous dt cards, so lovely to see my card in the top 3 last week. janex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the ever inspiring sketch! I'm so glad that I was able to play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiya chickies! wow fabulous creations ladies and fabulous sketch arlana! thanks for the inspiration...it's great to be back and creating again!
    nancy...awesome pics! a train ride...how kewl is that! yep...that one is definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked make this sketch because he have a little bit difficulty and I to make up a challenge. I'm verry happy. Thanks you and to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE playing along here at SSW. You have one of the sweetest DTs ever, and they're always SO wonderful about commenting and visiting the entrant's blogs. Not to mention, great sketches, fun prizes and lots of inspiration. Thanks so much, and I look forward to your sweet visits.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners from last time! Thanks for another fun challenge and great sketch to work with! The DT samples are really beautiful! I enjoyed playing along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for another fab sketch! (I think I made a boo-boo, I orgot to add an embellishment to the sentiment - please delete my entry if it doesn't count!)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fun sketch and great images from Pattie. I always enjoy playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for a great sketch that I was able to use to make a Get Well Card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful sketch this week! Love the inspiration from the DT.

    -Lori Byrns

    ReplyDelete